Bitumen & Asphalt Testing
Liquid Labs WA is fully equipped and NATA accredited to perform testing on all classes of bitumen, emulsion, PMBs and cutbacks, as well as routine testing for quality control and quality assurance to ensure the integrity of seal and asphalt projects.
Liquid Labs WA has extensive knowledge and experience in a wide variety of specifications including the following:
- AS 2341 Series – Methods of testing bitumen and related road making products
- AS 2157 – Cutback Bitumen
- AS 2008 – Bitumen for Pavements
- AS 1160 Series – Bituminous emulsions for the construction and maintenance of pavements
- MRWA 700 Series Test Methods for asphalt
- MRWA 500 series Specification
- MRWA Specification 510
- MRWA Specification 201
- Austroads AGPT test methods
- Asphalt Mix Designs in accordance with AS specifications
We understand that these can sometimes seem confusing and difficult to navigate in regard to testing frequencies and compliance requirements. Liquid Labs WA acknowledges this and focuses heavily on assisting industry by offering verbal assistance through to managing your entire QA/QC testing program to ensure you are compliant with specific project requirements.