Aggregate testing services is something Liquid Labs WA takes great pride in the experience we have regarding completing aggregate testing. Aggregate is the backbone of many products and accurate results is highly important to the goal of manufacturing great concrete, asphalt, pavement or spray seal products.
The lab itself covers methods from many areas; AS 1141, MRWA Method, AUS Roads and many international methods and holds NATA accreditation for nearly all methods in the aggregate class.
We have built strong relationships with concrete suppliers, asphalt suppliers, material quarries, local and state government departments and consultants to help them find solutions for their aggregate projects and QAQC testing.
Laboratory Tests regularly tested by Liquid Labs WA:
- Particle Size Distribution
- Particle Shape – Flakiness, Average Least Dimension, Particle Shape
- Strength and Durability – Los Angeles Abrasion, Aggregate Crushing Value, Wet Dry Strength Variation, Resistance to Wear by Attrition
- Bulk Density, Particle Density and Water Absorption
- Contaminants – Weak Particles, Light Particles, Clay Fine Silt, Organic Impurities and Sugar
- Soundness –Sodium Sulphate Soundness and Accelerated Soundness by Reflux
- Resistance to Stripping Test
- Mortar bar – ASR
- Petrographic Analysis